**To comment please enable third-party cookies in your browser settings.**

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Between Freelance and Corporate America: Sustainable Companies for Smart and Creative People

The following clip is of my TEDx talk at Traverse City this year. What I call "creative consultancies" here is what I've come to call "innovation service firms."
I decided that the business relationship between these firms and their clients was a better way of collectively naming them. These companies provide outsourced innovation to their clients. More than telling people how to do things, these firms take responsibility for collaboratively creating the product of innovation with their client.

This video explains why I think these sorts of companies will allow our nation (and our state of Michigan) to compete in a global marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment